The organization develops, organizes and manages various cultural activities and events in Argentina.
In your internship in cultural management you will be involved in the management of various projects that take place during the internship period. Your activities mainly include:
- Participation in production, as well as in public relations
- Preparation of schedules for the artists of the organization
- Photo documentation of various projects
- Participation in various events
- Assisting in designing the website
- Assistance in the development of a database for the institution
- If necessary, translation of information material into English
- Participate in creative and brainstorming meetings to define cultural events
- Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The institution is closed in January.
- Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: CBA-104
- Price: € 490 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 390 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site