The community center in Córdoba is engaged in the care and prevention of malnutrition of children. The institution operates as a non-profit organization and supports the integral development of children and adolescents in Argentina.
Activities in the following areas:
- Nutrition: discussions and assessment of cases, diagnosis, monitoring of diet and nutritional counseling, distribution of food packages
- Psychological education: treatments and workshops to support the learning and development of a healthy life; Involvement of children, families and educational institutions
- Speech-orthopedagogy: treatments and prevention of speech and hearing impairments, group and individual therapy
- Social Work: Carrying out family discussions and analyses, monitoring of law enforcement and advice on infringement on rights
- Dentistry: diagnosis, control and treatment, prevention and education
Needy families with children under 13 years (treatment, counseling, etc.)
Your tasks in this volunteering in the community center are:
- Work alongside the professionals and support them in various sectors
- Assistance in the activities and workshops which are organised by the professionals
- Preparation of food for the children and assistance in the daily activities
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the institution is closed in January.
- Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: CBA-137.4
- Special feature: Also possible as last minute offer! Suitable for school-leavers. No previous knowledge necessary!
- Price: € 390 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 290 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site