Musical school in Argentina for socially disadvantaged people
- Music, singing and dancing lessons
- Planning and organisation of cultural events
- Organisation of leisure activities and educational activities
- Training in Musica Popular (Argentinean folk music)
Children, youth and adults mainly from: schools with limited resources, hospitals, prisons, community centers, libraries or special schools
During the volunteering in a musical school in Buenos Aires you will participate in various projects which are carried out by the foundation:
- Musical workshops in special education for children under 5 with neurological problems
- Musical workshops for children and youth between 7 and 15 at a public school
- Student programs with Musica Popular graduation
- Participate in the organization of concerts
- Start: starting point between February and October, the institution is closed in January.
- Duration: 12 – 16 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Buenos Aires
- Reference code: BA-19
- Special feature:Suitable for school-leavers.
No previous knowledge necessary!
- Price: € 450 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 350 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site