- Educational support and leisure activities for children
- Organisation and implementation of events in nursing homes
- Organisation of workshops and recreational activities for disables persons
- Collecting clothes, food, books and school materials which is distributed to people in need
- Cultivation of vegetable gardens at pupils home and showing them how to use and care them
- Participation in workshops and events
- Assistance in leisure activities
- Home visits together with other volunteers
The volunteers will meet during the week to plan and prepare activities, events and workshop. These activities will be carried out on weekends. The volunteer can also participate in the area of project development.
The field of work might be adapted to the profile of the particular intern and therefore is (depending on the establishment slightly to highly) variable.
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself,the institution is closed in January / February.
- Duration: min. 8 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: CBA-150.2
- Special feature: Suitable for school-leavers. No previous knowledge necessary!
- Price: € 390 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 290 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site