Catholic social NGO that improves families’ relationships in Argentina. It advices families with regard to integration and development of each member. The organisation provides trainings and workshops to families to strengthen the family unity and to experience a better life together.
- Train adults in the Parents School
- Organise psychosocial workshops for children
- Mobile library for public and private hospitals
- Publishing the newsletter “Somos Familia”
This volunteering in the NGO includes the following tasks:
- Assistance in administrative tasks
- Participate in the planning and organisation of workshops
- Make reports about the activities of the NGO
- Contribute to programs and projects of the organisation to improve families’ relationships
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the institution is closed in January. There are no projects in November and December
- Duration: min. 8 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: BA-136
- Price: € 390 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 290 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site