NGO which is dedicated to reduce the amount of hungry people, especially children and older people in the city of Córdoba
- Collecting and distributing food donations to food assistance centers
- Regular control of the food assistance centers
- Receiving monetary donations and donations in kind
Children, families and older people in need, Healthcare facilities in the City of Córdoba
Possible areas, depending on the profile of the volunteer:
- Communication and Marketing: Assistance of the management of the website and Facebook fanpage, planning and organising charity events
- Administrative tasks: office activities e.g. make outgoing and receive incoming phone calls, updating information in databases, assistance of archiving, etc.
- Social work: visiting the food assistance centers to supervise the food distribution, to see if all donations are handed out or if food is missing
- Storage and organization: Distributing the food to the centers, classification, storage and portioning the products
- Events: Participating in Fundraising or collection campaigns which usually take place at the weekend
- Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
- Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: CBA-155
- Special feature:
Also possible as last minute offer!
Suitable for school-leavers.
No previous knowledge necessary!
- Price: € 390 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 290 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site