NGO that supports the integration of people from fringe groups, children who are living in an instable social environment, as well as disabled persons into the society in Argentina
- Organize events and activities to make the society aware of the rights of disabled people
- Promote sport activities for handicapped people
- Free delivery of mobility equipment like wheelchairs to people in need
- Accompany and support the formation of disadvantaged children
The Volunteering in the NGO implies the participation in all activities related to the national program ‘Un niño Un Futuro’:
- Activities of physical expression
- Activities of artistic and creative expression such as poems, short stories or handicraft activities
- School support for children after class
- Enhance citizen’s participation to integrate the handicapped people and disadvantaged children into the society
- Prepare the weekly radio broadcast and publish a brochure for the society about the life and activities of the children
- Proposals for new activities for the children
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the institution is closed in January / February.
- Duration:min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: BA-151.1
- Special feature: Suitable for school-leavers. No previous knowledge necessary!
- Price: € 390 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 290 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site