Foundation in Argentina which provides academic support and organise educational and recreational activities for children living in economically disadvantaged residential districts.
- Offers a library service to lend books to the public
- Organisation of courses, workshops, cinema shows, musical shows, telling of stories, and theatre plays
People from neighbouring residential districts of the library
Your tasks during this volunteering in a public library are:
- Pedagogical activities; support in the organsation and conduction of academic and recreational projects
- Involvement in the workshops and activities organised in the public library of the foundation
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the institution is closed from 20th of November until beginning of March.
- Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: CBA-24
- Special feature:
Suitable for school-leavers.
No previous knowledge necessary!
- Price: € 390 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 290 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site