The institution offers professional consulting, ongoing support and management services in the following areas: Controlling, Finance, Tax, Human Resources Management, further education and accounting.
- Accounting: External and internal audit, advice on administrative processes, improve inventory
- Finance: Creating financial and business plans, advice on financial opportunities and investments, development of sustainable strategies, development and consultation of franchise companies, identification and analysis of stakeholders
- Tax: Creating the tax assessment notes, tax planning, selection of appropriate programs for the creation of tax accounts
- Human Resources: recruitment, psychometric tests to strengthen individual skills, staff training, improvement of working environment, leadership training
- Administration: assistance with specifications of the Labor Ministry, analysis and processing of salaries and social security, creating documents and forms
During your internship in the consulting company you will be involved in the area of auditing. Your activities mainly include:
- Examine financial statements: information on customers, planning the audit, verification of the internal controlling system
- Inventory: bank reconciliations, verification of claims, stocktaking and valuation of tangible assets (depreciation), valuation of shares, analysis of the supplies to be complete, analysis of fiscal spending and debt, evaluation of liabilities, analysis of the causes of variations in shareholders’ equity
- Creating a conclusion and the accounts
In this internship you will learn the practice of accounting and take over responsible tasks of the management consulting.
- Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The company is closed in January.
- Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the company.
- City: Salta
- Reference code: SAL-2
- Price: € 490(= € 100 Start Fee + € 390 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site