A NGO in Argentina that supports children who suffer from serious diseases and need long-term treatment.
- Developing and promoting various programs which contribute improving the health and wellbeing of the children
- Organizing leisure activities and art and craft workshops which will contribute to the improvement of the families’ situation
- During the care giving the institution provides accommodation for the families in the hospital
- Supporting and helping the families to learn how to deal with the disease of their children
Children with serious diseases and their families
During the internship in this NGO that supports sick children and their families the volunteer will take part in various tasks that improve the situation of the children and the families, e.g art and craft workshops, organization of games, food distribution
- Reception and release of families
- Control of the institution to determine if everything is ready for the reception of families
- Acceptance of donations
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the volunteering is available all year round
- Duration: 12-16 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: BA-149
- Special feature:
Suitable for school-leavers.
No previous knowledge necessary!
Price: Starting at € 100 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 0 Organisation Fee).
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site