NGO that supports the integration of people from fringe groups, children who are living in an instable social environment, as well as disabled persons into the society in Argentina
- Organize events and activities to make the society aware of the rights of disabled people
- Promote sport activities for handicapped people
- Free delivery of mobility equipment like wheelchairs to people in need
- Accompany and support the formation of disadvantaged children
Handicapped persons at any age
The Volunteering in the NGO implies the participation in all activities related to the national program ‘Un niño Un Futuro’:
- Activities of physical expression
- Activities of artistic and creative expression such as poems, short stories or handicraft activities
- School support for children after class
- Enhance citizen’s participation to integrate the handicapped people and disadvantaged children into the society
- Prepare the weekly radio broadcast and publish a brochure for the society about the life and activities of the children
- Proposals for new activities for the children
- Start: you can select the starting point yourself, the institution is closed in January / February.
- Duration:min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: BA-151.1
- Special feature: Suitable for school-leavers. No previous knowledge necessary!
Price: Starting at € 100 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 0 Organisation Fee).
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site